Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three months later


I have grown as a person throughout these series of events; I feel much more confident and brave now. If another act of civil disobedience ever comes up, I might join in and help out. Well, there hasn’t been any openings yet.


The current news on Wal-Mart is that they have stuck with their deal for the last three months, and no need for another protest has been needed. Because of these results, I feel like I can actually shop once in a while at Vancouver’s Wal-Mart. and feel ok doing it. The results have also given me more hope in that Wal-Mart can actually change into a better store. Unfortunately, other Wal-Marts haven’t changed anything due to our protest. But the good thing is that they are aware what just a group of people can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment